Back in Action!

Well, here I am again- starting another blog! BUT this time, I'm sticking with it! I was reading my good friend, Megan Marshall's the other night and her reasoning for doing it. And it occurred to me that we have so many fun and exciting memories to share with our two boys- Jack and Henry. They are too young really to understand that they have lived in 3 different countries and traveled to places that most have never dreamed of!
I love pictures- and have personal journeys of our adventures but want the boys to have something neat and special for them to look back on- so they can then hold these memories forever.
Our time has now taken us to Sydney, Australia. We just moved here the end of August- left everything and everyone we knew and loved in Shanghai and began a new adventure together.
As with any move- it has had it's ups and downs- but we are feeling quite settled and loving our Aussie "laid back" lifestyle. The boys are complete beach bums, Jason got his first surfboard (a dream!), and we are soaking up the last of the summer rays before fall hits. Yes, weird, as it is April, but different seasons- still something I'm trying to get used to.


Jack has started Kindergarten- he is so cute and precious in his little uniform and loves telling me about their "morning tea" that they have. Very British- love it! He just lost his first tooth too- can't believe that I have a son in kindy and one that has already lost a tooth!

Little Henry- ah- he just loves being with us and being a big boy! He amazes me how much he is talking already- repeats just about everything we say. Last night I counted- a 9 word sentence. I believe it was, "Yucky, Henny no eat that, you eat it Daddy!" How he cracks me up- and melts my heart- I mean, can you say no to this face and these curls????
This is of our Easter Sunday- getting ready to board the train to the city. We attended the wonderful Hillsong Easter service- AMAZING! Another reason I love living in this city- one of the most amazing churches- the music alone brings me to tears.
Well, now I think I've caught us up a little- now I can start blogging daily with our life, our living and our fun adventures. :)

Comments

Popular Posts