Soccer Saturday!

What a crazy Saturday- I really don't know how my parents did it- 3 kids, all two year apart. I mean, every week and weekend between all the soccer and basketball practices, piano lessons and games on the weekends. It is a full time job taking kids around- and I only have 1 that's in sports right now. Props to all parents who do this!

But I do so enjoy it and love this time right now- I love that Jack is playing big boy soccer- having real games and getting competitive. He's not quite there (he still likes to look around at everyone quite a bit!) but I know he'll get there- it's in his blood.

Here are a few pics from his game this weekend:



From the 2nd picture you can tell that we have to teach Jack and the other boys about proper sports etiquette. They would score then run down the field shouting how many goals they had- and they crushed the other team 11-0. I'm so looking forward to watching many more games of Jack's - and eventually Henry's!
Here is my little curly q- his hair and eyes are so gorgeous. He's such a sport- he so badly wants to be out on the soccer field with Jack and the other boys. His time is soon coming!

So I thought too that I would start blogging about some of the meals/baked goods that I make- just as I love photography, I so love cooking! It's become quite a hobby in the last few years. I love trying new recipes and adding my own ingredients.

Jack and I came home after soccer and made some cookies- these were new ones- Granola Breakfast Cookies. Oh I love them! I used wholeflour and honey instead of sugar and they were delicious!!!!
 I bought granola that had cranberries and apple chunks. I even think adding some dark chocolate would be delicious as well. Jack loved the batter, as you can see-
but didn't like the "nuts" of the cookie. Great cookie though- will send out the recipe or blog it if anyone wants it!

Wanted to end with our gorgeous sunset- we have the most amazing sunsets! I know I appreciate them so much more because we didn't have great ones in Shanghai all the time. Were up on the 27th floor of our apartment unit and have a great view so we get some glorious shots-


Comments

Popular Posts