Missing in Action...Again

Why must I disappear from this thing for months on end? I always promise myself to keep up with it- I really do enjoy it! :( I think I'm a bit scattered- and I think that tends to happen when one moves and is trying to get settled. But it's a good outlet, right? To let your thoughts out.

AND, most importantly, to track everything that's happened. There's been so much. Then I get upset that I haven't posted and I want to go back and play "catch up". Then you know what happens? I play catch up and I don't...then I get upset and I forget about it. Ah life... ha ha!

Here's the deal. I'm going to start up again, but this TIME I'm going to just start from now. Well- I do want to do an update on our house. I think I'm willing to do this because I've unpacked ALL the boxes (um, 200 something of them!) and have gotten pictures on the wall, etc., The house actually looks like a HOME.

Yea! And I've also been wanting to do a post on our incredibly funny housing complex. It's interesting. More on that later..

So catch up- here it is.

1. We moved in April (week before Easter) to our new house. Were out in Tai Po, The Beverly Hills. And we love it!
2. Summer has come and gone! But we had a wonderful trip to Thailand (okay I may do a post on that!)
3. Jason's Mom and sister, Amy, came to visit us in May
4. We had good friends from Sydney come the end of April to visit (just a short weekend)
5. Jason flew to Sydney for the good friends from Sydney (Brett & Simi) wedding
6. I've had strep- and now have bronchitis (boo!)
7. I've joined a fab Mandarin group (thanks to my good Aussie friend Fiona)
8. OOOH- big trip to the ER for Henry's massive fall at the pool (13 stitches in all! and one minor surgery)
9. Trip to Thailand!- that's important
10. Jack has come and gone from the American School (AIS) and is now at Hong Lok International School (he just started last week)
11. Henry is now enrolled at a preschool here in Tai Po- Zebedee International!
12. We're still looking for a church to call "home"
13. We've hired a full time helper named Tina- she's my lifesaver
14. I joined my first "bootcamp" last week- ugh! :) but good!
15. We're going home for Christmas!
16. We celebrated 5 YEAR OF LIVING ABROAD (that's crazy to me!)
17. Jason and I celebrated 7 wonderful years of marriage- the most important!
18. How could I forget Bosco- our beautiful loving boxer pup- all the way from New Zealand!
19. Oh- and we went to Macau (only one day- had to "leave the country' to activate our visas!)

Alright- I think that's a pretty good catch up. I really do want to do a post on Thailand- after all, it is my favorite place! Then I will get back in my groove.

Here are a few pics from the last (hmmm....last post was in March!) 5 months! :)

Trip to Macau- poor Jan (mother in law) she had only arrived the day before!

Crazy Macau- and snuck in a show!

Amy came to visit too- afternoon in SOHO

Bubby Boy Bosco- the newest member of the family

How could you not love this sweet face!?!

Amazing Thailand...nothing more to say!

My beautiful family and our wonderful vacation in Thailand

Henry's 1st day of school! Kindy...well he's only 3 (they call it Kindy here!)

Jack's 1st day- Year 2

Our great friends from Sydney- Brett, Simi and Maurice!

Ah my poor baby! 13 stitches in all- right off the pool (infinity edge!-)


Can be the worst thing for a mother-honestly.



Well I think I've done a good job of summing up the last 5 months! What do you  think? Now on to the current and ongoing...

Comments

Popular Posts