Goat Cheese Bruschetta


This is another appetizer I made for last night- super easy and super yummy!

Goat Cheese Bruschetta
*Baguette- I used a sesame crusted one
*Goat cheese- either use a spread or crumbled
*Jar of diced tomatoes
*8-10 cherry tomatoes chopped
*1/2 jar of diced black olives
*1-2 tablespoons of olive oil & balsamic vinaigrette 
*parsley, salt and crushed garlic



I like to do my bruschetta mix ahead of time so all of the herbs, garlic and oils can fuse together- makes it much better. Basically I drained the can of tomatoes, then added the chopped cherry tomatoes and black olives. Drizzle in your olive oil and balsamic dressing and add your herbs and seasoning. Again, like all of my cooking, it is to my taste. I love garlic so I always put a very generous amount! (Good thing I have a husband that knows of my great love for garlic and doesn't mind! ha ha!)

Then right before your ready to serve, slice your baguette (thinly) and brush with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Spread a generous layer of the goat cheese on the bottom and top with the bruschetta. Then sprinkle on a bit of grated parmesan. Yum Yum Yum! I love the goat cheese with it! 

Comments

Popular Posts