Chinese New Year Holiday: Part 2

Well, that has come and gone! Woo! Sent the boys back to school on Wednesday of this last week and I was certainly glad for a little break. Being pregnant and keeping 2 boys busy is quite exhausting!

Nonetheless, we had a great time...and I do cherish my one on one time with them. We spent the first four days of holidays with Jason, and then it was just us (for the next 4 days of the week, then another 2 out of the next week!).

As you saw in our last post, we had amazing weather for the first part of the holiday, then the last bit it turned rather cold on us. Well really cold- enough for gloves and scarves. :) But there are lots of indoor activities and we enjoyed staying in some of the days and just taking it easy. The boys are funny that way- sometimes Jack says he just wants to stay home "and take it easy" and most of the time I don't argue with that. :)

Here are a few pics of some of our outings!

We took a trip to Ma On Shan to FUNZone and took Jack's friend Conlan! 2 hours of play! 

Jack and Mommy's morning at Tai Po Waterfront park- he used his scooter and I ran

Yep! Lego Movie all the way! 

Jumping on the tramp and eating Mamee noodles! 

Jason and I's date night- out on Queens Road in Central- CNY decorations

Jack and I's last day together- shopping for Henry's birthday and lunch at Pizza Express

Mommy knows how to run these boys ragged some days! 

Date night in SOHO @ a fab french bistro! (much needed break for Mama after a week with the boys by myself- and this was after my hour foot massage!)

Big boy having his very first coke- well, by himself

Took a trip to the Science Museum and saw the Dinosaur Exhibition

AH! Worst puzzle ever- so hard it drove me nuts! But I finished it! 

Our neighbors and friends at the museum! Followed by lunch at good ole' Outback! 
And that pretty much sums up all of our Chinese New Year break. Now on to school, activities, birthdays and such. Next holiday is in April- two weeks! But thankfully my mother in law will be here to help! :)

Comments

Popular Posts