Stella @ 2 Months


You know I thought about doing a post at 1 month but that has come and gone and so has 2 months so we're merging! Lil' miss will have to learn that even though she is our shining star she's also the 4th and this Mommy doesn't have a whole lot of time!

Stella couldn't be more of an angel- she is just the easiest baby that we've had so far. Actually right now she is sleeping- she went to sleep at 10:30 and woke up at 6:30, nursed, then went back to sleep and it's 10:20 now. But this is normal and has been for the last 2 weeks at least- sleeping really for almost 12 straight hours. DREAM!!! She knows she's the fourth and has to just roll with it.

But with that being said the poor little thing is jerked up here and there during her sleeptime- hurry gotta rush to piano, or football or whatever it is that we have going on. She barely fusses about it. Thank you Lord for this sweet baby and her chill temperament.

She's finally in size 1 diapers! ha ha! Did you know I've NEVER had a baby in Newborn diapers- ever! So that means she's also fitting into her 0-3 month outfits too. Tiny petite little thing. I call her "tiny". I actually said it to her in the grocery store and some lady goes "oh is her name tiny". No. But then again I guess you really never know these days.

I still can't believe that I have a GIRL! I mean I look at her and I think "is this real"? She looks so much like the boys (I see little traces of them in her all the time) yet she has those finer and more petite features. Her eyes are so deep blue. I'm curious to see if they will change colors or not. And we've lost some hair- actually we lost just the middle section- Jason is ornery and keeps calling her George Castanza (off of Seinfeld)- don't worry- he gets smacked every time he says it.

And just as I suspected we have a really big sucker- called Daddy! He couldn't be more smitten. Well, I'll just say that ALL of the boys are. Jack and Henry rush home from school and want to see her. Henry asks to hold her every night at some point or another and gets really upset if it's not a good time. She does take a bottle really well too- though she definitely prefers her mommy. And she's a sucker for her carseat- she has a major blowout in it EVERY SINGLE TIME we go out- so Mommy always has to have an extra outfit ready to go. (Did I also mention I forgot how much laundry you do with a newborn?)

She did wonderfully well at her 2 month appointment- no shots this time and weighing in at 11.8 lbs (only 53% in weight) and only 61% in height. What? I'm laughing because the boys have always been OFF the charts in both height and weight...that's why she is still my tiny! She still has the bluest of beautiful blue eyes. And still no hair, so I'm always putting bows on her even though Daddy says they bother her. Little does he know, she loves them!

She also had her 1st Thanksgiving- out in Pryor at Aunt Dana & Uncle Nash's. She was the perfect party guest and she got to meet more family members! Including Jim & Jane from Denver and cousin Julie. Actually we've had lots of visitors and dinners- and she is wonderful with everyone! Not to mention many football games that we've gone too! I mean she goes where we go and doesn't fuss too much about it.

Stella is taking a bottle- now she doesn't exactly love it but she takes it okay. Auntie Olivia watched her while we went to the Christmas train (we were gone about 6 hours) and she did fine. She just won't take a bottle from me.

No hair don't care! 
I'm also thoroughly enjoying her watch Phil. She's moving her little head around and eyes and totally taking him in. I mean what in the world is she thinking of him? Because he's a mess. I can't wait to watch them when they get older- they're only 2 1/2 years apart, which is our closest babies. He doesn't really care for her too much now.


Seriously she likes to keep warm. Daddy always lights the fire for her

Not too happy but you know! My tribe! 

Meeting Julie & Jane for the first time! 

This is what she does in the morning with Daddy while he works! 


1st attempt at a Christmas photo! 

Henry always wants to hold her and be next to her! 

You know how much she loves looking in the mirror at herself while she bathes? 





Comments

Popular Posts