Family Fall Pics: Janine Uy Photography

Okay, I saw "fall" pics and here I was putting my hot natured boys in sweaters and jeans when it was still 85 degrees out! Whoops! But you know what- that's the look I wanted and regardless of the moaning and sweating we got some great pics! :) This made Mommy happy!

I just thought I would share a few. I actually found this photographer on Hong Kong Facebook Moms and took a chance but she ended up being absolutely wonderful. She was great with the boys, really relaxed and did a fantastic job. The price was fabulous too. It's nice to have a shoot and not pay hundreds of dollars for the shoot, then more for the prints. She was a dream! She's actually not living in Hong Kong (she's from Manilla) but travels here quite often- SO we will be using her again! (in fact, my sis in law wants to use her next year when she comes in!)

Here is her website (I have put it on my blog before): Janine Uy Photography

Anywho- here are some of my favorite pics:

These were fun for me because we've never done this type of announcement! Bboy #3 on the way!


My friend Molly said this is a perfect picture for his first novel! Hilarious! 

Just love this sweet precious boy! 

And Bosco is included as one of my boys as well! 

My BOYS! 

They couldn't have my heart anymore than they do...


...and that includes this big Papa bear too! 




So book Janine the next time she's in Hong Kong- or any other Asian country she may go visit! :) Thanks again Janine for capturing our family with such special and sweet photos!

Comments

Popular Posts