Phil's 3rd Birthday!

And there's his clan- trust me- He will always be there to protect each one of them! 

Because blue ice cream - Cotton Candy- is his favorite- and he's so messy! :) 
Gosh what a hoot this kid is. There are some days I just can't even take him because he's so wise beyond his years and he's sassy. SO sassy. I can't even get upset with him though because what he says and how he says it sounds EXACTLY like me. It's kinda scary. He really is the funniest kid I know.

So you know #3 is a big one. I feel like it's the first year they actually know they what a birthday is and what it entails, so we were preparing for this one MONTHS in advance. It's all he wanted to talk about..."But when is it MY birthday?" and it's hard to explain to an almost 3 year old about waiting his turn. Everyone's birthday we celebrated before his was "HIS". So praise the day my little boys birthday FINALLY arrived!

We went BIG too and got him his very OWN bouncy castle (courtesy of grandparents too) and he was just thrilled. We did our Star Wars theme...boy mom...so leftover decorations and such from Henry's birthday party a few years ago. He LOVES Star Wars. Oh so we had so much fun looking on the computer and shopping for little things here and there...I just love the pure joy and excitement at this age!

Can I also tell you how much I love the Dollar Store- balloons are so cheap and last FOREVER! 



Cookie Cake from Reasors- totally the way to go! 
We enjoyed celebrating Philly with our friends and family- way too much! He had an absolute blast!
The older kids turned it into a pool party- I mean it was the end of May, but still chilly for most.

His real birthday was actually the next day, so we went and had dinner at Andolini's (the new location on Riverwalk) and then had his favorite ice cream outside. He was so funny too...so sad that his Birthday was over but still wanting to live up every single moment.

SO a little bit about Phil and where he is at AGE 3! He's potty trained! Actually it happened in December- right after the boys went back to school- I did the 3 day Training Camp and it worked fantastic. WE really only had a few minor accidents. WOO! (That also meant only one in a diaper!)

He's super independent and task oriented. Give him a job to do and he will 100% do it. Also, he has to have things in order. Don't mess up his bedtime routine or he's going to loose it (especially if he's tired!). He's been the biggest helper with the yard work- he literally will sit outside with me for an hour and help me plant flowers. And if I'm cleaning- he wants to help. He will dust (and over polish) every square inch of the house. If Jason is mowing- he will stay outside with him (with his cute little play mower) and mow for 2 hours with him. Cutest. Ever.

Also...he's a TALKER. He doesn't stop. Ever. I rarely get a normal picture of him because he's still trying to tell me something when I'm trying to take it so I have the funniest pictures of him. So when you watch Star Wars with him or a movie, you get 1000 different questions. Neither one of the other boys EVER talked this much. He's an inquisitive little man and I love it.

He's also super tough and bossy with his older brothers- seriously don't mess with him because he can certainly hold his own. He absolutely LOVES having them around and always wants to know when they will be home. BUT I'll say he does enjoy alone time with Mom or Dad.

Phil really is the best. He can totally wear me down some days but when I leave the room I'm ready to have him back. I miss him when he's gone an hour.

Happy 3rd Birthday my little boy! We all love you so!

Cousin Hollace who is currently undergoing treatment for Leukemia

Wiltshire cousins! 


His best buddy Willy! 

Seriously? What do you think he's trying to tell me here!? 

Sweet face! 

Friends Willy & Bancs! 

Big brother Henry! 

Gosh- perfect gift for him! Ha! Ha!




Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Phill. You are so cute may you live long and always be happy just like fresh flower...
    Kindly Check my New android game Asphalt Nitro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice invite! My son’s birthday is also around the corner and I have decided the avengers theme for his party. The event space has also been finalized and I just want good ideas for decoration and games. I have to make this day one of the best days for my kid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts